Smartphones have becomes a very important part of lives and most of the activities in our daily life are assisted by these pretty little devices in our hands. Mobiles have completely changed the conventional way of doing things and now under the hood of smartphone users carries a complete package comprising music player, camera, GPS devices, computer and all other things you can imagine of. The biggest change smartphones incorporated in our life is clicking and sharing photos on social media. There are a plethora of apps available on different app stores with millions of filters and option to edit your picture before uploading it to Instagram/Facebook but a recently launched app Prisma has completely upped its game which helps you to create beautiful artwork of your images.
Prisma transforms your photos into artworks using the styles of famous artists: Munk, Picasso as well as world famous ornaments and patterns. A unique combination of neural networks and artificial intelligence helps you turn memorable moments into timeless art. Developed by Prisma Lab Inc. the app offers unique combinations of artwrlk which will certainly impress your followers and friends.
To download Prisma for PC users will have to install any android emulator on their systems. While the android apps are exclusively meant to be compatible with Android OS, emulator can create a virtual environment over windows OS so that Android apps can be installed on PC.
Download Prisma for PC
- Download Bluestacks for your PC. Log on to www.bluestacks.com
- Install the setup file and make sure your PC is connected to internet during installation process as the software requires to download files from its server to complete the installation process.
- Once Bluestacks is successfully installed, run it providing admin privileges.
- Search for Prisma via the search bar located on the home screen of the software.
- From results, download Prisma for PC
- While the game downloads you can have a quick look over your facebook feed.
- After the downloading completes, you can launch the game anytime by navigating to ‘My Apps’ segment.
- Enjoy….!! Turn your images into Picasso paintings.