The Google Play Store is expanding with every passing day as hundreds of new apps are added to the it’s database comprising of games, tools, social networking apps and many others. Among all the apps present on Google Play, games are the single largest category which houses millions of apps varying across different genres. While a large proportion of games are really not up to the mark, some developers have been constantly bringing out amazing games for the Android users. Soner Kara, one of the Top Developers on Play Store has come up with a amazing game called Traffic Rider. While the game might seem similar to any other racing game available out there, we promise its not. Readers landing on this page might already know about the game as they are looking to download Traffic Rider for PC for those of you haven’t heard of the game you can read about it here.
Another masterpiece from the creators of Traffic Racer. This time, you are behind the wheels of a motorbike in a much more detailed gaming experience, but also retaining the old school fun and simplicity.Traffic Rider takes the endless racing genre to a whole new level by adding a full career mode, first person view perspective, better graphics and real life recorded bike sounds. The essence of smooth arcade racing is still there but in the shell of the next generation. Ride your bike in the endless highway roads overtaking the traffic, upgrade and buy new bikes to beat the missions in career mode. Now it is time to hit the roads with a motorcycle. The game combines amazing gaming physics along with many interesting features which make it even more additive. In this article we have compiled the tutorial to download Traffic Rider for PC, hope it helps.
Traffic Rider for PC features
- First person camera view
- 20 motorbikes to choose from
- Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
- Detailed environments with day and night variations
- Career mode with 40+ missions
- Online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
- Support for 17 languages
- The faster you ride, the more scores you get
- When driving over 100 kmh, overtake traffic cars closely to get bonus scores and cash
- Driving in opposite direction in two-way gives extra score and cash
- Do wheelies to get extra score and cash
To play Traffic Rider on PC, you will have install an Android Emulator on your system which helps to run Android apps on PC. While there are a lot of emulators available over the web, we will use Bluestacks for our tutorial as it is compatible with most of the apps and has a stable version.
Download Traffic Rider for PC
- Download Bluestacks for your PC. Copy the url in your web browser : www.bluestacks.com
- Install the setup file.
- Now run Bluestacks using the Admin privileges.
- In the windows that pops up on your screen now, search for Traffic Rider via the search bar.
- From the search results, download Traffic Rider for PC.
- Wait for the downloading to finish.
- Navigate to My apps section to play the game.